Monday, May 6, 2013

Fun, fun, fun - here, there and anywhere!

HELLO dear Dashionistas!

I do apologise greatly for the delay in my post - I've recently been completely taken out by rehearsals for last weekend's performance (like, literally - you know like in Pokemon when the life bar just goes red and continuously blinks? Yeh, that.)

Dancing Angels at rehearsals :)
(Photography credits: HK Littlears)

But I did prepare something to post for your enjoyment. So take a look below. This is what T and I tend to do on a random night, when we have nothing to do after work and just... have fun - here, there and anywhere!


There's more to come further down this post! But first, we're going to have a quick look in photos on what we were wearing for our little rendezvous at Causeway Bay.


As you can see, we opted for casual-wear (and at that time, I've literally just finished work!). 

I wore one of my favourite stripey, long-sleeved top and black, 'lai-si' (which literally means 'expel poo', lol - the crotch lining design of the trousers is very long, no poo was harmed in the making of this post) trousers. Of course, I paired it with  my red Ked's. 

For T, she was actually having a night out as well after, so she dressed up with a nice, light and patterned top, with black leggings (and as you may have heard in the video - leather-like texture) and boots. 



So as promised (and forced!), here is the video snippet of me dancing on the streets! (lol, technically I was on a nice, elevated platform...)





So, dear Dashionistas, what is your idea of fun and what is your 'fun-time fashion' like? We would love to hear from you! Tweet us or Instagram us on @dashionhime or comment in the comment section below to let us know! 

Lots of love from D-h! :) x 
P.S. I will try and keep up to date more now! So sorry once again for the wait!

 

♥ "It's all about how you put it together" - J x

No comments:

Post a Comment