Friday, January 18, 2013

Passion for Dashion

"Fashion fades, style is enternal" - Yves Saint Laurent (YSL)

Dash•ion (dshn) - "Dance - fashion"  
Hime () - the Japanese word for "princess", or for a lady of higher birth. Daughters of a monarch are actually referred to by other terms, e.g. Ōjo (王女), literally king's daughter.

We are just three crazy, fun-loving psychos who have:
  • an obsession for fashion
  • a love for dance
Let's do the math...

\therefore \!\, obsession(fashion) + love(dance) = Passion for Dashion

This is how it all began.


We are authentic honkies that live in Hong Kong, as you can see the idea of Dashion all began at the most famous cha charn tang (teahouse) there is in one of our crazy episodes. 

"FANCING" "DASHION" "dashion???? DASHION!" 
Among the three of us, we have amazing dancers and a love for dressing up. Don't all girls? We have decided to do a blog that will make dance and fashion fun! We will each do an individual blog every week that will lead up to a main theme of the cycle. Love it, hate it, let us know, we can do better! Try to guess our theme throughout the cycle.  Follow our blog and we will have more other projects coming up to tantalize your inner-dashionista!  

Let us introduce ourselves with pictures that will best describe us!



Lace Top - Forever 21
Jeggings - Uni Qlo
Spike heels - Steve Madden

My kind of outfit is one where I can dress up or dress down easily as I love going to various places. I may go from dinner with family to a night out with my girls with limited time to change. Lace grew on me, it could be classy, sexy and fun! Together with my Steve Maddens, my perfect outfit. - T 




Slashed-sleeves' top - Ebay (Love Ebay!)
Lace top, gloves & cap- Random shops in HK/China 
Red Jeans - River Island
Shoes - Keds


I'm all about dance. My ideal outfit is one where I can simply dance away at any given time! (And as you can see, I go for anything that looks nice - even if it's a random shop..) Nevertheless, majority of the time, there is always some form of dance-inspired piece to my outfits! - J 



Dress - Cotton On
Belt - unknown
Crop Jacket - In & Out
Blue wedges - Forever 21


Blue makes me look good cause it matches my skin. It brings out my tan. I chose this outfit because I'm more a casual kind of girl. I LOVE convenience and dresses are the best solution. I mismatch a lot, but hey it's my style and I love it! - K 

There you have it dashionistas! Finally, Dashion-hime has launched! Our first 'cycle' will be coming up - starting on Friday, 25th January 2013. We have lots planned ahead for you, so keep a weather eye on the horizon - let the fun and themes start rolling! 

♥ "It's all about how you put it together"
- T, J & K.

No comments:

Post a Comment